Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Autumn's 14th Birthday!

"The days are long, but the years are short."

I heard that saying many years ago, and it rings so true as I write this post.  I have a 14 year old daughter.  I have a 14 year old.  How did that happen?!  I remember bringing her home from the hospital in our little blue Jeep on a cold snowy day, and here we are trying to eat ice cream cake before it melts.  Autumn has such a tender heart, and loves serving the Lord with us in Barunga.  We are so blessed.

She really wanted an ice cream cake,
thankfully Darwin recently got a Baskin Robbins!


A birthday manicure.

Dinner with friends.

Lunch with friends.

She had a wonderful birthday and was spoiled with gifts from her friends, and even some of my friends got her gifts.  Next year we'll be a year away from the sweet 16.  Bring on the waterworks.



No comments: