Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Critters and Creatures in my House...

 


So my friend (who lives in Indonesia) and I had a friendly competition of who has the most creepy crawly creatures in or around their house.  The verdict is still out, but I thought I'd share some photos I've been taking and scaring all my facebook friends.
 
A green tree frog.
These love my bathroom.
It's not fun opening the lid and finding them.
 
I'm told this one doesn't count because it's my daughter's pet.
 
A dead gecko
 
One of many geckos that run inside and outside our house.
 
A huntsman spider
 
A cockroach
 
Our four-legged creature.
 
 
Not pictured are rats (I refuse to see them in our yard),
other snakes my husband has found in our yard,
bats in the trees,
and
cane toads.
 
There may be others, but these are all I can think of at the moment.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: